Sponsor my Journey!

Give

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Catching Up

Hey all! Happy 4th of July! Sorry for the delay between posts, it has been a crazy week or so. I came down with a dohble ear infection, dealt with the excitement of TS Debby spinning so close to us in fhe Gulf of Mexico, rehab, and preparing to return to work. But the good news is I am out of a sling completely!!! Yesterday was my latest rehab and the first time I worked in more than just range of motion by stretch and minor self movement. I was on a hand bike , which is by far the most stress I have had my shoulder under yet. They also had me doung some extension combined with movement. I was able to do all of it with almost no pain and very little resistance( only resistance felt was from the inflamation that is still in the shoulder). I am still firmly holding on to the belief that my rapidly progressing motion, flexibilty and strength is directly attributed to my EFX bracelet. I am very anxious to grt to my bext therapy and see how much more they open up my rehab. I am feeling like I may start being able to swing a very light ball in a couple weeks!!! I cannot wait to get my Tack balls back on the lane!!! I am hopeful that by August I will be in full trainging on the lanes for Team USA trials. Well I am off to enjoy the rest of the day with my beautiful wife!

No comments:

Post a Comment