Sponsor my Journey!

Give

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Follow Up #2

Well yesterday was the second follow up and because of my flexibility they are already pushing me pretty good. Got on the sono heat and then started exercises. First I did some shoulder stretches just moving the shoulder blades. Next I used a fitness/yoga ball doing some finger roll which didn't bother me at all, and I was almost completely extended. Then was pendulum swings; I did rotation, side to side and front to back(almost a bowling motion). It all felt fine until the front to back, the joints and muscles were just too tight and it hurt a bit, but I was getting some great motion. I went back to the fitness/yoga ball for more rolls and was back to great extension again. Last was the electrical stimulation and the game ready; game ready is a machine that pulsates ice water through a padded shoulder brace and it feels amazing! All day after this session I was a little sore and really tightened up and by the evening I was hurting a bit. Today I am still a little sore but it feels pretty good again and I am starting to work the motion a little more. I am still sticking to my theory of my EFX band and my flexibility. Well, that's it for now and I thank you for reading and will post again after my Friday therapy. Last thing I can say is that I REALLY miss bowling at this point. Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment