Sponsor my Journey!

Give

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Boredom sets in...

Four days post surgery now and man does it get frustrating to be so limited on what you can do! But I have been trying to keep up to date on everrything throught TV and internet while trying to not drive my wife crazy. She has been amazing supporting me and getting me everything possible. Not to mention changing my bandages when she can't stomach stuff like that. Thank God she is here though, I will miss her next week. I am very anxious for my follow up on Wednesday to get my early rehab schedule and hear the doctor's opinion on when I can pick up a ball again. I am also eager to really utilize the rehab to get back in to shape and maybe even in better shape than before the surgery. I want to see if there is anycomments about my flexibility and healing, after they make positive comments, I will then show them my EFXBowling.com bracelet! Ready for this sling to be gone and the pain to start fading away. I will be starting some studying up on surfaces and match ups. I have been out of the loop for so long with the technical stuff and the Champion of Champions really pointed out the need for that. I will share knowledge as I gain it. Once I start my rehab a little more I may see if I can get a few items for contest give-a-ways. Stay tuned....

No comments:

Post a Comment